Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I able to work while enrolled in this program?
- No. We do not recommend working during our program.
- How much does it cost to apply to our program?
There will be no additional PostbacCAS fee for those who apply before the priority deadline. For those who apply after the priority deadline, there will be an additional $50 fee.
- Can you complete this program online?
- Winter Quarter will be fully online. We hope to be back on campus by Spring Quarter 2021.
- Can I apply for this program if I have not completed the prerequisite courses for my intended health profession?
- This is an academic-enhancing program. If you have not completed the majority of your prerequisite courses, then you would want to consider a career-changer post-bac program or community college courses instead.
- How long after program acceptance do I have to submit my deposit?
- Students have 2 weeks to submit their deposit.
- If I have been out of school for more than two years, how should I go about obtaining a Science Letter of Recommendation?
- You may substitute your Science Letter of Recommendation for another letter.