HPA is excited to be coordinating the annual Pre-Health Conference for the first time!
This year's theme is "Many Paths, One Goal: Uniting Our Future Health Professionals." We plan to bring many health professionals and admissions representatives on campus to both motivate and educate you on your path to a health profession. In addition to many hands-on workshops, we'll have a large fair, featuring hundreds of health professions schools.
UC Davis students and alumni are encouraged to register for the 2016 Pre-Health Conference as soon as possible. Space is limited and there will not be same day registration.
Register before June 9th for only $15. On June 10, registration opens to all and the price goes up to $25. The registration fee includes breakfast, lunch and entry into all components of the conference.
- Association of American Medical Colleges
- American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine
- American Association of Colleges of Podiatric Medicine
- American Dental Association
- Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges
- Association of Schools and Colleges of Optometry
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Physical Therapy Association
- American Occupational Therapy Association
Summer 2016 Drop In Advising
Subscribe To Our Email List