The Med Prep Program is a free, year-long program designed for pre-medical students planning to take the MCAT and/or apply to medical school. With sessions occurring one Saturday per month from October through May, it combines both MCAT and application preparation to equip students with the information and skills needed to be successful applicants.
The program is open to all students, and participants who attend every session will receive a Pre-Medical Certificate at the end of the program, in addition to a free full-length MCAT practice exam with scores thanks to The Princeton Review. The practice exam and certificate presentation will take place on Saturday, May 18, 2019. Students must attend every Saturday session to receive the certificate and practice exam (no exception).
*In order to get your free practice exam, be sure to sign-in at every single session. Students not requiring MCAT prep may attend the application prep portion only.
9 am - 10:30 am: MCAT Prep
10:40 am - 12 pm: Application Prep
(Breakfast served starting at 8:45 a.m.)
Dates & Location
Med Prep will take place one Saturday each month from October through May from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. in 180 Med Sci C. (Note: The May 4th session location is TBD.)
The MCAT will be broken into each section, and content experts will go over the different sections each Saturday.
Dates & topics include:
- October 20: Paths to Medical School; MCAT: Overview
- November 3: All About Letters of Recommendation; MCAT: Biology
- December 1: Building and Describing Your Experience; MCAT: CARS
- January 12: Writing Your Personal Statement; MCAT: Psychology/Sociology
- February 9: Creating Your Med School List; MCAT: Physics
- March 9: AMCAS 101; MCAT: Organic Chemistry
- April 20: Secondaries & Interviews; MCAT: General Chemistry
- May 4: Mock MMI (RSVP here.)
- May 18: Practice MCAT Exam Day (Note: Restricted to those who attend every session.)
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.